How to Get a Self-Employed Visa and Open a Business in Canada
You may be eligible to apply for a self-employment program and get a Self-employed Visa or Freelance Visa in Canada.
The Canada Business Migration Program for Self-Employed is designed for those with relevant experience in cultural activities, athletics, or farming. Under this immigration program to Canada, candidates should also have the intention and ability to run a business that will create jobs, at least for themselves.
Applicants must also make a significant contribution to cultural events or sports in order to obtain a business visa in Canada. Self-employed people can also open their own business in Canada (for example, a farm) and manage it individually.
Requirements for obtaining a Self-employed Visa and permanent residence in Canada:
- At least 2 years of self-employment experience in cultural events or athletics. Prove participation in cultural events or athletics on a global level. Demonstrate Farm Management Experience
- Enough funds to support family upon arrival
- Desire and a real opportunity to create a business that will generate self-employment
- Significant contribution to Canada’s Cultural or Sports Life
- Buy and manage a farm in Canada
- Enough points to match the selection factors.
Selection factors include points awarded for:
- knowledge of Canadian official languages (English and French)
- work experience
- adaptability factors (ability to retrain).
Knowledge of a language for obtaining permanent residence in Canada by Self-employed Visa
Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English, French, or both. To prove this, applicants must provide test results:
- Canadian English Proficiency Test Program (CELPIP)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- French Language Assessment Test (TEF)
Want to participate in the Start-Up Visa Program? Leave your email:
LEARN MORE ABOUT REGISTRATION OF A STARTUP VISA WITH SUV.GURU
Send download link to: