The Process of Getting Start-up Visas for Permanent Residency in Canada
What does a start-up need to apply for a Start-up Visa and open a business in Canada? Learn the 5 prerequisites for successfully participating in the Start-Up Visa Program:
- Get a Letter of Support from one of the financial institutions: a venture fund, an angel investor, or a business incubator
- Meet the requirements for owning a specific interest in a business in Canada.
- Pass a qualification test with a score of at least 5 points in all four categories of the Canadian language test (English or French)
- Have the amount of money necessary to ensure life before having income from business in Canada
- Meet the standard criteria of Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship, taking into account health, lack of criminal history, security.
How to get Canadian citizenship under the Start-Up Visa Program
- Initial examination of your project for compliance with the criteria of the Canadian Start-Up Visa Program.
- Selection and submission of an application to an authorized investment organization, taking into account the specifics of the business.
- Settlement of relations with an investment institution. Fulfillment of its terms and conditions to open a company in Canada
- Receive a support letter from an authorized financial institution.
- Preparation of documents for the Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada to obtain permanent resident status. Payment of registration fees.
- Applying for permanent residence in Canada. Examination of it by the Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada. Obtaining entry documents.
The list of SUV.guru services for business immigration on Start-up Visa:
- Get permanent resident (PR) status
- Apply for a PR / work permit
- Check English, medical data, and criminal records
- Get an incubator support letter
- Get an incubator certificate
- Take a complete training course from the incubator
- Take a 2-week training in Toronto / Moscow
- Receive an invitation to the incubator (6 times a year)
- Online incubator interview
- Take a training
- Apply to the incubator
Additional services for business immigration and obtaining a business visa to Canada:
- Development of a business plan for business in Canada
- Branding and design of a start-up project
- Website and promotional materials for start-ups